|Back to All Gauge Valves Main Page...
Gauge valves are available in a variety of different shapes and sizes. They are primarily used for isolation, maintenance, calibration and removal of pressure gauges, switches and pressure transmitters. These high quality items are a can be purchased with various inlet and outlet connections. Multiple outlets allow many instruments to be attached with ease. Available in a variety of different shapes, sizes and connection options.
Block and Vent Brass
Block with Bleed Brass
Block and Vent 316SS
Block with Bleed 316SS
- Superior Valvehead Technology
- Metal to metal seat for positive bubble tight shutoff
- Bonnet to body seal below bonnet threads isolating them from the process media
- Equipped with a 1/4” NPT vent port for easy connection of vent exhaust piping. Alternatively, with the addition of our bleed test plug, it is possible to use this port for calibration of filling
- Gauge Swivel option allows easy rotation of the instrument
- Large Diameter Handles produced from heat resistant plastic
- Cost and time saving due to simpler installation procedures
- Many connection options available. This allows the user great flexibility and reduces amount of external components needed. Possible connections are male thread, female thread, tube end, butt weld and socket weld
- Full Traceablilty on all components
- 100% Pressure tested with nitrogen gas