|Back to All Needle Valves / Hand Valves Main Page...
Forged Body Hand Valves are a plug valve design, available in a variety of different shapes, sizes and primarily used for isolation of pressure gauges, switches and pressure transmitters. These high quality items are a can be purchased with various inlet and outlet connections.
Forged Body Needle Valves are very similar in design, except they are capable of metering flow rates very accurately. This is achieved with large movements being required for small changes in flow.
The Forged Body design allows for a very compact size. They can easily be panel mounted, keeping the piping hidden from view.
Male / Male
Female / Female
Female / Male
Male / Female
Tube / Tube
- Superior Valvehead Technology
- Metal to metal seat for positive bubble tight shutoff
- Bonnet to body seal below bonnet threads isolating them from the process media
- Space saving compact design
- Easy panel mounting feature
- Accurate flow control at low flow rates for sustained periods for needle valve versions
- Many connection options available. This allows the user great flexibility and reduces amount of external components needed. Possible connections are male thread, female thread, tube end, butt weld and socket weld
- Tube end design eliminates the requirement for additional compression fittings, thus reducing costs, installation time and potential leak paths
- Full Traceablilty back to source
- 100% Pressure tested with nitrogen gas
- 2 Times over-pressure safety margin
- Manifold marking to a minimum of MSS-SP-25