|Back to All Needle Valves / Hand Valves Main Page...
Metering Needle Valves are available in a variety of different shapes, sizes and are primarily used for metering low flow rates very accurately. This accuracy is achieved by our needle design, which makes it necessary for large movements to be made to the adjusting handle to achieve small changes in flow. Different Cv ratings are available on these valves. These high quality items can be purchased with various inlet and outlet connections.
- Cv 0.004 - 0.8mm orifice
- Cv 0.03 - 1.4mm orifice
- Cv 0.04 - 1.6mm orifice
- Cv 0.09 - 2.0mm orifice
- Cv 0.13 - 3.3mm orifice
- Cv 0.37 - 4.4mm orifice
- Cv 0.73 - 6.4mm orifice
- Cv 1.80 - 9.5mm orifice
Forged Body designs allow for a very compact size. They have fewer components making them easy to clean and service if needed. They can easily be panel mounted, keeping the piping hidden from view.
Barstock Body designs allow for easier production methods, with the added benefit of mounting holes being machined into them on request. They can also easily be panel mounted, keeping the piping hidden from view.
Male / Female
Male / Male
Female / Female
Tube / Tube
- Superior Valvehead Technology
- Bonnet to body seal below bonnet threads, isolating them from the process media
- Easy panel mounting feature
- Accurate flow rate control at low flow rates for sustained periods for needle valve versions
- Well suited for pilot flames, chemical injection, gas-filled vacuum tubes, gas lasers, central heating systems, flow control to delicate gauges, or applications where flow needs to be gradually brought to a stop
- Many connection options available. This allows the user great flexibility and reduces amount of external components needed. Possible connections are male thread, female thread, tube end, butt weld and socket weld
- Full Traceablilty back to source
- 100% Pressure tested with nitrogen gas
- 2 Times over-pressure safety margin
- Manifold marking to a minimum of MSS-SP-25